Monday, May 2, 2011

New Brand, Blogging, and Life In General

Hello my blog-followers!

First of all, let me apologize for being slightly absent from my blog for the past ..... oh, well, I will just let you look at the previous post so you can figure out how long I have been gone. We will let my shame speak for itself. Know, however, that I have had a darn good reason. That reason is (get ready) ....... I have a new brand coming! Maybe you are not quite as excited as I am, but I am stinking excited, like... jumping around, dreaming about doing cartwheels (because I lack the innate ability that apparently all others that I know have), writing graffiti in bathrooms (but not).

All that goes to say, get ready. It's going to be fabulous. That is also my excuse for not posting any of my recent shoots. I have been greedy and holding them back so I can make a grand entrance on a date undisclosed. Please forgive me. To make it up to you, I will stop charging you to view my blog. ...

Why the branding/name change? Well, if you have been following my facebook page, you would know that I got hitched. Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?! I know, right. It happened back in January, and it meant a much-needed name change for my business. Once the web-site is up and the blog is rolling, I'll direct you to the new place where you can find Emma Wheatley's (or...my?) photography. Get ready. Pumped. Supa-psyched. Go bonkers.


Just because you're worth it, here's a preview of Saturday's wedding. Give Becky & Danny a shout-out of my facebook page to let them know how gooood they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment